Your advantages through the external data protection officer
- Certified expertise (TÜV certified)
- Extensive know-how
- Transparent cost structure
- Low commitment of company resources
- Termination possible at any time
(Compared to the special protection against dismissal in the case of an internal data protection officer).
Our services for the implementation of the DSGVO
- Level 1
- Level 2
Notification of cooperation to the supervisory authority
(The data protection officer here becomes the contact point for the supervisory authority in questions related to the processing of personal data).
- Level 3
Personal data in the medical and health care sector
In no other industry is the processing of personal data as risky as in the medical and healthcare sectors.
With our years of experience in this sector, we accompany you in the legally compliant handling of your data and the legally compliant implementation of the GDPR.
- Employee training and awareness-raising in the area of data protection according to DSGVO
- Data protection for employees in logistics
- Data protection for healthcare workers
- Data protection knowledge for managers
You can choose the form of the training yourself:
- Training on site
- Training in our training rooms
- or via eLearning conveniently on your PC
Qualified data protection audits
With our team of IT and data protection experts, we conduct qualified data protection audits throughout Germany.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.